Chance to win a Braun Blood Pressure Monitor
The Only Way To Know
Do you know your numbers? Braun has teamed up with Boots to enable you to take charge of your blood pressure.
- Approximately 16 million people in the UK have high blood pressure[i]
- High blood pressure rarely has symptoms; the only way for people to know if they have the condition is to check their blood pressure regularly[ii]
What can you do?
- Be in charge of your health. Blood pressure monitoring is key for successful management of your health and wellbeing
- Start today – Braun empowers you to check and monitor your blood pressure regularly at home
- Keeping an accurate record of your blood pressure measurements will help the doctor diagnose and possibly prevent certain health problems in the future[iii]
Braun’s Blood Pressure Monitors are designed to make regular blood pressure monitoring easy and accessible. They are validated by the European Society of Hypertension and offer clinically tested accuracy, demonstrated in a number of clinical studies.
Braun has teamed up with Boots to raise awareness of the importance of managing your blood pressure. To find out more on Braun’s premium range upper arm monitors: the Braun ExactFit™ 3, RRP £89.99 (http://www.boots.com/en/Braun-ExactFit-3-BP6100-Upper-arm-blood-pressure-monitor_1410120/) and Braun ExactFit™ 5, RRP £99.99 (http://www.boots.com/en/Braun-ExactFit-5-BP6200-Upper-arm-blood-pressure-monitor_1410124/).
Now available in Boots stores nationwide and on Boots.com.
Sunday, 7 December 2014 - 11:59pm
We have one of each of the Braun ExactFit™ 3 and Braun ExactFit™ 5 Blood Pressure Monitors to give away; for your chance to win simply answer the following question:-
Sarah Wray and James England