Win a 4-day break to beautiful Bruges for two people
If you’re longing for something to look forward to now the Christmas festivities are over, why not enter our fantastic competition to win a 4-day break to beautiful Bruges for two people, worth an impressive £598, courtesy of Leger Holidays.
On a Leger Holidays escorted tour, you’re a part of the family from the moment you step on board. The laughter will flow as you create friendships, share experiences and make memories that you can cherish for a lifetime… and where better to experience a wonderful holiday with Leger than visiting the beautiful Belgian city of Bruges?
It’s easy to see why Bruges is one of Europe’s most popular destinations for a short break. Nicknamed the ‘Venice of the North’, this is your chance to enjoy all that the picture-postcard city has to offer.
A place that will capture your heart, Bruges is home to more than 80 canals, 80 bridges and boasts more castles in its territory than any other country in the world. And, if you’re looking to pick up some unique gifts whilst you’re there, the city is world-renowned for its exquisite lace products.
Explore the many wonders on offer and visit the sights such as the Belfry and The Basilica of Holy Blood. Why not take your taste buds on a tour with a selection of appetising treats to try? Indulge in some scrumptious Belgian chocolates, try a famous Belgian beer, tuck into a delicious Belgian waffle, or maybe some frites with mayonnaise – yes, they’re a real Belgian delicacy.
The historic centre was awarded a UNESCO World Heritage Site title in the year 2000. With an abundance of gothic architecture, the city is a fantastic example of a medieval settlement that has evolved with time to become one of the commercial and cultural capitals of Europe.
From your base in Bruges, you can also uncover the port city of Ghent, known as the ‘flower capital of Belgium’.
One of the country’s best kept secrets, Ghent is one of Belgium’s oldest cities and is a playground of medieval and classical architecture with a mix of quirky bars and great-value restaurants.
Leger’s fully escorted tours enable you to focus on the good times, make new friendships and look back fondly – all of the perks with none of the fuss! So why not join in and experience all of the above, and much more, by entering our incredible competition and become part of the Leger family on a short break to Bruges?
Terms and conditions apply. Read full T&Cs here.
Tuesday, 3 March 2020 - 12:00am
This prize draw is subject to the following terms and conditions.
- This prize is for two people on our 4-day Beautiful Bruges & Ghent holiday (tour ref 4BRG) via executive coach travel.
- The holiday prize cannot be transferred.
- Includes three nights’ shared accommodation with continental breakfast.
- The holiday must be taken by 31st December 2020.
- Offer only applicable to the basic holiday cost and is subject to availability.
- Travel is to and from your chosen Leger coach joining point and subject to availability - supplements may apply.
- Offer applies to new bookings only and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, and is only available on holidays booked direct with Leger Holidays.
- No travel insurance or spending money is included.
- There is no cash alternative.
- The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with another of the same value should this prize for any reason become unavailable.
- Full brochure terms and conditions apply. Ask staff for details or request a brochure from www.leger.co.uk.
- Calls may be recorded for training purposes and for your protection.