Win a day out at Blenheim Palace
Home to the 12th Duke and Duchess of Marlborough, Blenheim Palace is a World Heritage Site and is famed as the birthplace of Sir Winston Churchill. Steeped in history, the magnificent Palace is surrounded by over 2,000 acres of ‘Capability’ Brown Parkland and beautiful Formal Gardens.
We’ve teamed up with Blenheim Palace to offer you the chance to win FIVE pairs of tickets, which include access to the Palace State Rooms, Park and Formal Gardens and the fascinating exhibitions which bring history to life. The Tours Programme for 2015 is full of new and engaging experiences, taking your time spent at Blenheim Palace from the ordinary to the extraordinary – visit their website for more information.
The year 2015 marks a number of important Winston Churchill anniversaries and Blenheim Palace will be host to a range of activities and events dedicated to Churchill and his era, which spanned the best part of a century.
Visitors can discover the history of Sir Winston Churchill by following the ‘Walk in Churchill's Footsteps’ Trail across the Palace, Park and Formal Gardens, or explore our reinvigorated permanent Churchill exhibition that takes you on the journey of his life, starting with his birth at Blenheim Palace, featuring the many accolades he achieved, the proposal to his wife Clementine and his final days.
Opening in June 2015, the Churchill Memorial Garden, designed by Kim Wilkie, will create a journey through the extraordinary lifetime of Sir Winston Churchill and will be a beautiful homage to our ‘Greatest Briton’.
To complete the perfect day out Blenheim Palace serves fabulously British food sourced locally and made fresh on site every day. Why not treat yourself to a Churchill Premier Afternoon Tea served in the Orangery Suite overlooking the stunning Water Terraces?
Oxfordshire OX20 1PP
Tel No.: 0800 849 6500
Sunday, 3 May 2015 - 11:59pm
To be in with a chance of winning 1 of 5 pairs of tickets for a day out at Blenheim Palace; just answer the following question :
Ann Tily, Vyki Sparkes, Tony Hone, Verity Cady and John McGovern
- Prize includes two adult tickets for entry to Blenheim Palace, Park and Gardens.
- Prize tickets must be presented on arrival at Blenheim Palace.
- Prize tickets are for a standard Palace, Park and Garden visit only.
- Prize tickets are not valid at special events or on bank holidays.
- The tickets will expire on 20/12/2015.
- Travel costs are not included.
- Prizes are not transferable and may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- There are no cash alternatives.
- Visit www.blenheimpalace.com for more information and opening times.