Win Blue’s new album ‘Colours’
Blue announce that they are to release their new album ‘Colours’ on 9th March 2015.
The fifth album from one of Britain’s most loved vocal groups is full of soulful harmonies, stripped back melodies and infectious hooks. The first single from the album, ‘King of the World ‘released on the same day denotes the next chapter for Blue as they step into new territory.
Written and co-produced by Brian Rawling who has worked with Kylie Minogue, Cheryl Cole, One Direction, David Bowie, Cher and Tina Turner, ‘Colours’ is the feel-good collection of modern soul pop songs featuring six new originals, including the exuberant new single 'King of the World.’ Effortlessly infectious and upbeat, the track features lead vocals from Simon Webbe and the flawless harmonies that can only come from fourteen years of making music together.
Elsewhere on ‘You’re The Only One’ and future hit ‘Nothing Like You’, Blue provides the perfect Sunday morning soundtrack with intimate lyrics and timeless melodies.
The cover of ‘If You Don’t Know Me By Now’, originally by Harold Melvin and The Blue Notes, is reminiscent of Blue’s heart-gripping #1 hit with Elton John: ‘Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word’ while ‘Hang On In There Baby’ is a vibrant show-stopper guaranteed to thrill, as Blue respectfully put their mark on the 1974 Motown hit.
Fourteen years in the industry has meant that Blue has become the generation friendly band, from childhood to adulthood, the foursome has become a part of British pop culture. Their likeability and infectious personalities have seen them through the good times and bad and their unity has overcome any hurdle put in their way.
Blue has to date sold 16 million records worldwide and clocked up 11 top ten singles, three #1 albums and two Brit Awards. They have collaborated with pop royalty like Sir Elton John and Stevie Wonder and represented the United Kingdom at the 2011 Eurovision Song Contest. Back in the spotlight and stronger than ever, the four best friends and doting fathers have an exciting year ahead. They follow the single release by embarking on a sixteen-date UK headline tour in March, which kicks off in Portsmouth.
- 21 Mar 2015 - Portsmouth Guildhall - Portsmouth
- 22 Mar 2015 - Plymouth Pavilions - Plymouth
- 23 Mar 2015 - Cardiff St Davids Hall - Cardiff
- 24 Mar 2015 - Colston Hall - Bristol
- 26 Mar 2015 - Wolverhampton Civic Hall - Wolverhampton
- 27 Mar 2015 - Bournemouth International Centre (BIC) - Bournemouth
- 29 Mar 2015 - Roundhouse - London
- 30 Mar 2015 - Glasgow - SECC - Clyde Auditorium
- 31 Mar 2015 - Newcastle City Hall - Newcastle
- 02 Apr 2015 - Liverpool Philharmonic Hall - Liverpool
- 03 Apr 2015 - O2 Apollo Manchester - Manchester
- 04 Apr 2015 - Nottingham Royal Concert Hall - Nottingham
- 05 Apr 2015 - Sheffield City Hall - Sheffield
- 07 Apr 2015 - New Theatre Oxford - Oxford
- 08 Apr 2015 - Ipswich Regent Theatre - Ipswich
- 09 Apr 2015 - De Montfort Hall - Leicester
Sunday, 22 March 2015 - 11:59pm
We have 8 copies of Blue’s new album ‘Colours’; to enter just answer the question below:-
Ray Becker, David Simpson, Matthew Sinclair, Simon Moulding, Kimberlea Steel, Carolyn Mcguirk, Emily Catherine Khoury and Robyn Lamport