Win tickets to The Baby Show in Kensington Olympia
The Baby Show with Made for Mums, the UK’s leading pregnancy and parenting event, will be returning to Kensington Olympia from 23rd-25th October 2015. The Show is a must-attend event for new and expectant parents providing everything needed for bump, baby and you including all the essentials, alongside the latest, innovative products and boutique brands.
The Baby Show highlights include:
- Over 200 trusted brands offering visitors the chance to thoroughly test and try before buying.
- Exclusive show offers and competitions from top parenting brands.
- The Baby Show stage will feature an array of leading experts, including nutrition specialist Annabel Karmel.
- Catwalk shows with all the latest fashions in maternity, baby and toddler wear.
- A complimentary crèche where parents can drop off their little ones and enjoy the Show knowing they are being cared for.
The Baby Show is taking place on Friday 23rd, Saturday 24th and Sunday 25th October, open from 10:00-5:30pm each day. Standard tickets are £20 and we have 3 pairs to give away. www.thebabyshow.co.uk
Sunday, 20 September 2015 - 11:59pm
We are giving 3 lucky readers the chance to win a pair of tickets to The Baby Show in Kensington Olympia; simply answer the question below:-
Helen Wigham, Maggie Hodges and Angela Dowling
No purchase necessary. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over. Competition is open to UK residents only. Entry into this competition confirms your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and your agreement to be bound by the decisions of The Baby Show.
The winner will be notified by email once the competition closes. The winners will be selected at random from all the correct entries received before the closing date and time. All prizes must be accepted as offered. There can be no alternative awards, cash or otherwise. There is no cash alternative to the stated prize. Entrants will receive a ticket code which can be activated at www.thebabyshow.co.uk/.
Your data will be treated in confidence and will not be disclosed to third parties.