Win tickets to the Chocolate Show (17-19 October) at London Olympia
SALON DU CHOCOLAT PRESENTS… THE CHOCOLATE SHOW
RETURNING TO LONDON THIS OCTOBER
The world’s greatest chocolate show returns to the capital from 17-19 October. Taking place at Olympia as the grand finale of Chocolate Week (13-19 October), 15,000 chocolate fans are expected to flock to the show to see the best UK chocolate companies exhibiting alongside exciting international brands, plus demonstrations, talks and hands-on workshops from the UK’s top chocolatiers.
Salon du Chocolat’s world famous Chocolate Fashion Show is also returning, bigger and better than ever. The main attraction at the exclusive Gala Evening on Thursday 16th October, the fashion show will also take place live for the public every day of the exhibition at 5pm. Look forward to couture outfits designed by chocolatiers and fashion designers and made entirely out of chocolate – prepare to be wowed by the magic of chocolate.
Salon du Chocolat has enormous pedigree in the chocolate industry, 159 Salon du Chocolat around the world in 29 towns over 4 continents, 6 500 000 visitors, 5000 participants, 136 000 press mentions and 17 million website hits over 20 years with the biggest taking place in Paris, featuring 600 participants and attracting more than 135,000 visitors over five days.
- A VIP Gala Evening will take place 7pm-10pm on Thursday 16th October and will feature a live catwalk presentation of the Chocolate Fashion Show.
- Show dates: 17-19 October 2014
- Venue: Olympia West, London
- Times: Friday: open from 10am to 7pm Saturday: open from 10am to 7pm Sunday: open from 10am to 6pm
- Prices: Adult: £15 on the door / £12.50 in advance; Child (from 4 to 12 years old): £10 on the door/ £8 in advance
- Twitter: @chocolateweek
- Discover the clip on The Salon du Chocolat YouTube Channel
- Francois Jeantet and Sylvie Douce are Founders and Directors of Salon du Chocolat and The Chocolate Show.
Sunday, 10 August 2014 - 11:59pm
We have 5 pairs of tickets to give away, for your chance to win; simply answer the question below:-
Lynsey Ellard, Gabbie Prosser, Tara Clover, Jason Lock and Ilkem Mehmet